Recently I was fortunate enough to be nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by Roshonda! Thank you so much!
The rules of the Sunshine Blogger Awards are:
- Thank the person that nominated you
- Answer the questions from the person that nominated you
- Nominate some other bloggers for this award
- Write the same amount of questions for the bloggers you have nominated
- Notify the bloggers you have nominated
Here are the 11 questions posed to me and I’ll take a stab at answering them.
- What caused you to start blogging?
Just to leave a legacy for my son to have a read and hopefully inspire people around me to make that change and a difference!
- What is your favorite post you’ve written?
The post on how I conquer my fears. A personal one.
- What is your favorite food you have eaten from a foreign country?
Yummy! Still has to be noodles!
- Where is your favorite place you’ve ever been?
South Korea. Special place with a special meaning.
- Where did you go on your first travel trip and how old were you?
Taiwan at 16 years old all by myself for an exchange programme.
- What would you do if you didn’t blog?
Develop an app.
- What is the most adventurous thing you have ever done?
Er, roller coaster.
- What are your favorite and least favorite things about blogging?
It helps me to destress but I have to make sure that I don’t detrack…
- What makes you different from any other blogger?
Ermm, I guess mine is filled with random thoughts and ideas that serve as a muse for those that are brain stumped.
- What is your favorite book or travel movie?
Toughie. Has to be Moby Dick.
- What types of blogs do you enjoy reading?
Everything but recently, it’s gearing towards non fiction…
My nominees for the Sunshine Blogger Award is:
Keep up the great work guys and gals! Keep writing.